Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I love Food Network

Big time... how much fun is this channel.

OK here are some random thoughts on Food TV..

*Rachel Ray - goofy as hell but hilarious. I just love her - and her 30 minute meals
*Alton Brown - my favorite. He's just sooooo cute and funny.
*Mario Batali - sure knows his Italian - and likes to share it... not sure how I feel about him
*Giada or whatever her name is... - she has a really big head - and I'm talking about sheer size - not ego!
*Tyler Florence - he's just hot. I love Food 911 - and how cutesy he is with these people
*Emeril - BAM nuff said
*Paula Deen - she is just PRECIOUS!!! I think she's out to kill America one saturated fat laden food at a time. I once saw her make a cheeseburger and add fried egg, bacon, butter to the beef, cheese and then grilled the buttered buns - with a milkshake (premium ice cream with more cream, added sugar and vanilla) .... can you believe it. I do love her though...
* Sara Moulten - I like her but she puts on a little bit too much of a hoity toity thing...

No comments: