Monday, February 02, 2009

Should I stay or should I go....

So I'm faced with a dilemma. Should I stay put and deal with thing the way they are.... "the devil you know" so to speak.

Or... do we leave the comfort of our little home we made here - mold, wet floors and all.. and move into a new house.

Cluttering this decision is a financial mess... and of course the situation that we were originally hoping to buy a home this summer (not happening) but have to delay until possibly even as far as next summer. This summer was going to be ideal to buy our house. We could move before school started... Julia is going to the middle school and so no matter where we move she would go to school with her friends. Anna is starting Kindergarten (I KNOW!!) and would get to stay at one school instead of moving around.... but now....

So we looked at a rental house today - which is nice. It has enough room for us (still only one bathroom!!) and even has potential for a possible purchase. I could see our family living there. He isn't in a huge rush to get someone in so we could take time to move.... but it's moving again. AGAIN! In 4 1/2 years we have literally moved (and I count moving to include the hotels we lived in for more than 4 weeks because it also required up rooting our things and settling in somewhere new....) 7 times. SEVEN times. We rock.

I want the next time we move to be the last time - for a LONG time. So.... should I stay or should I go...

No comments: