Friday, July 01, 2005

What I'm watching... Star Wars III

It was aweseome. We took the girls to the drive in movie. I'm so glad we did - it was a great experience. We had the perfect set-up with the van. We watched Madagascar first and then the girls were asleep 15 minutes into Star Wars.

SO - Star Wars... I first have to admit that a lot of the visuals were lost because of the Drive in set up - but you do what you can to see a movie! I was so impressed with this movie - by far the best of the "newbies". Hayden Christensen drives me nuts still. Natalie Portman is so cute - although out of all her work I like her least in these. Ewan MacGregor was great - so was Sammy Jackson. I was so excited to see my favorite wookie Chewy... and of course Yoda.

The end was powerful and amazing - Vader taking his first breath and Luke and Leia's birth ... chills....

I can't wait to see the entire body of work at one time... now I have to decide watching it I-VI or IV-VI then I-III.

No comments: