Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Too much luggage = too much laundry

Yes, we overpacked - by a TON. It was embarassing. I just didn't want to get to the land of snow and ice and not have enough clothes to keep us warm. Snowsuits, boots, coats, jeans, sweaters - take up a lot of room! The other problem was that we just didn't know if or when we'd get to do laundry.

We each had 3-4 outfits we never even put on our bodies. Of course we also got clothes as Christmas presents, so I'm buried in 3+ weeks of laundry now. I'm just hoping we have it all done and put away before our trip to Maine - in JULY!

So - as if we're not crazy enough - we leave this weekend to go to Disney for Julia's 4th birthday (not to be confused with the 2 parties she had in Michigan and the she has in a week here in AZ). SO - more laundry. It also looks as if we'll be swimming from ride to ride as the LA area is having rain , rain and more rain. I've been online all day getting info on preparing for Disney in the rain. I think we'll be prepared - and nice and dry. I can't wait to go back.

I can't wait to come back either and have more laundry.

I love Disney - but that subject will have to wait for another day as the dryer is reminding me I have something to fold and put away now. Nice to be back!

No comments: