Thursday, October 02, 2008

Smell this...

That is one of the first things that would be in the parenting book - don't ever smell what they want you to smell.

Last night in my semi-conscious medicated state Julia was sitting next to me on the bed, cuddling.

"Mom, smell this?" she said with a quizzical look on her face, holding out her hand in front of my face.

Not thinking twice in my dazed state, I smelled her hand.

It smelled terrible - terrible isn't even really the word.

Pulling my head back into the pillow as far away as I could from her hand, "What is that??"

"Oh, I farted on my hand."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!!! I'm glad Lauren isn't the only girl to thinking farting on or around people is funny!

Mari-Beth said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aiden has a fascination with that too! But he thinks his poots smell like roses...they don't!!