Sunday, April 02, 2006

Indiana - you big fat joiner...

Indiana -

Oh Indiana, say it isn't so. We've been alone together on this continent for such a long, long time. It was nice to have a friend in lonely times. Someone else to commiserate with when all the other states were flipping their clocks around in the Fall and Spring, you were someone who understood what it was like to not have anyone else ever remember what time it was in your state. I know I'm not nearly as complicated as you are, since only two areas of my state observe while no one ever knows what time it is in your state. Is that it? Was I too simple for you?

I thought I meant something to you. You stood for something, you were different. You believed in following God's time. Now you are just like the rest of them. (sob!) The rest of them...

I will stand strong, the searing heat at 5am proves to me that I'm doing the right thing by limiting my daylight during this crucial time. I wish you could see that.

Ohhhh Indiana. I will miss you.

Yours forever,

Arizona




Dear Hawaii -

You are looking good. Damn good. Howudoin?

Call me.

Arizona

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At first, I was going to say, "Oh Arizona, get a life." Then I realizedit was I who was sitting here reading your latest blog, not being clever , like you. So, sorry, in advance. Funny Stuff! What the @#$% time is it?