Saturday, April 15, 2006

Tag... no tag backs....

Kirdy has tagged me!

Six weird things about myself...

1. I have 9 of the exact same t-shirt but in different colors. When you are bigger and you find something that fits, wears well and works - you keep it.

2. I am always hot. I rarely wear tennis shoes because if my feet are covered I'm too hot. At home, I rarely wear anything other than a bra and undies. I was the crazy person not wearing a coat during the winter in Michigan (not for long periods of time outside - but definitely to get the mail or just run errands).

3. I can't decide whether to decorate even the simple rooms like bathrooms because I'm freakishly torn between looks - dark cabin or light, airy beach. Even colors are a problem. I guess I suffer from decorating indecisiveness, but to the extremes. For the kitchen I couldn't decide between a rustic Italian look or a crisp white/blue/yellow Delft look. Oh well. White walls are what i'm left with.

Wow - I need to think some more about this. I'm incredibly weird, but it's hard to break down.

No comments: