Saturday, April 15, 2006

Love Monkey

Love, love, love the Love Monkey.

For a while I thought that Love Monkey went on hiatus for a while... but no - CBS dumped it. Dan and I both loved this show. I of course have issues because I super enjoy both Tom Cavanaugh AND Teddy Geiger an awful lot.

When I heard the news about Love Monkey it brought back all my teenage memories of when they cancelled My So Called Life.

So - Arrested Development (rent or buy the Season 1-3 DVDs)- down the drain. Love Monkey - down the drain. Dear God please hope Grey's Anatomy is safe from the evil hands of network execs.

Yes I'm being dramatic - but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm now enjoying the entire season (including the episodes CBS didn't show) of Love Monkey on VH1 - so watch it. It's great. It doesn't involve police, coroners, or lawyers. No, it wasn't on NBC. Now - I do love shows that involve the above things - but it's nice to watch something that doesn't once in a while. And the music. Love it.

Oh and do visit Teddy's website - he's good in the vein of David Gray and John Mayer.

2 comments:

Kirdy said...

Love Monkey is excellent. Had no idea it was on CBS first. It's too smart for network TV, anyway.

BTW....you've been tagged. :P

Jojo said...

You need to get hooked on crappy television, that's your problem. C'mon..EVERYBODY loves Raymond, Het!