Monday, February 04, 2008

Cha cha 2.0

I've had many emails asking me about cha cha. I thought I'd answer some here. You can find more answers here.

Yes, they are hiring. They have opened the gates again, and are bringing in many new guides right now. This is due to the fact that the SMS/textchacha feature is apparently a big hit.

No, I don't have a schedule, I just log on when I want to work. I don't have to keep specific hours. I like doing internet searches, so it's not a chore for me. I sometimes get 20 queries in an hour and sometimes only 1.

Yes, you do get paid per search. I'm certainly not doing it only for the money, since it's not exactly going to make me wealthy, but yes, you do earn money, it's not a volunteer position.

Yes, you do really have to pass a text, but if you know how to use the internet, and have ever looked something up, you will probably do just fine.

Apparently I do get paid for referrals. I didn't know this until I went to find the info to answer these questions. I think I get paid 1/10 of a penny or something like that. Think of it as paying for the interest of one of the dollars in my daughters college fund. Thanks in advance. My daughters' brain thanks you as well.

Any more questions? If you really are interested, let me know and I can get you the info.

No comments: