Saturday, September 13, 2008

Craigslist

So - we finally got rid of the furniture our neighbors "left" us when they moved (a little computer desk, some end tables). People actually showed up when they said they would and brought money! The last two things we tried to sell ended up being a disaster so my faith in craigslist has been renewed.

I also listed all of my cloth diaper stash - and I think those are going too. Now I just have boxes of the girls clothes to get rid of. We have donated a bunch - but we could use a couple extra bucks so we're going to give craigslist another try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love me some Craigslist! We just sold almost $300 worth of stuff and found a upright freezer for dirt cheap! Can't complain about that. Now I'm looking around the house for more stuff to get rid of!