Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Demonic possession

I think my little girl (Julia) is possessed. I'm only slightly kidding here. She went from being a sweet little girl to a tantrum throwing, plate destroying, wall scribbling little devil. Truly - I can count on one hand the number of tantrums she has thrown in ther first 4 years of life - and I can count on the other hand how many she's thrown in the last 2 weeks!

I think she's tired, overwhelmed, spoiled and off a schedule... all things that two months ago would have been handled well - but the introduction to structure to her life in the form of preschool and rec activities took the flexibility out of her soul.

Ahhhhh - I'd tell you more - but frankly - after dealing with it all day - I'm just going to go get her in her bed and then bang my head against the wall for relaxation. Oh wait! i have to go pick up the almost one year old from on top of the dishwasher lid licking dirty spoons...

No comments: