Thursday, May 26, 2005

It IS the happiest place on Earth...

I can't tell you enough about how much I love Disneyland. What a magical place. I'm 30 years old and still wish deep in my heart that the characters were "real" and that I could live there! I think I like it more than my daughters!

This 50th Anniversary celebration stuff is exceptional. I didn't think Disney could impress me more than they did in the past - but GEEZ was I wrong. Surprises on Jungle Cruise - the decorations around the park and the fantabulous fireworks spectacular... oh geez - it took my breath away. Disney sure does know how to jerk the tears and work the emotions.

Ohhh - and the new Buzz Lightyear ride - it was a blast!! Finally a ride that isn't just a tour through a black light heavy dark room with flourescent painted murals!

My parents were with us on this trip and I think they had a great time. Julia was thrilled to be with her Meemaw and Poppa - and she is still talking about the things she did with them. They even stayed an extra day!

The only negative in our trip was the Princess breakfast - it was TERRIBLE! We have been to other character meals and they were great (I highly recommend Ariel's Grotto) but this one was terrible. We were cramped, had to wait in super long lines, and the only character to ever come to our table in 2 hours was the Fairy Godmother. It was a wreck. Luckily the manager agreed it was terrible and refunded our meal.

So ---- I can't wait to go back, I hope we have enough $$ to go again in September before our AP's run out!

No comments: