Thursday, August 31, 2006

FUG Thursday


While I myself know NOTHING about fashion, and quite frequently make others want to smack their heads into a wall with my personal FUG (flip flops all the freaking time, jean shorts on my fat ass, the same tshirt in 10 colors...)

I do however enjoy the FUG on others so... here is balloon festival FUG... prepare yourselves...



Now this is the hands down winner. Maybe of FUG everywhere. This lovely gentleman has a ripped white sleeveless shirt one. White SEE-THROUGH shorts (oh dear God - my eyes, my eyes!!) and swim shoes on. Now that's classy. At least it was before Labor Day - cuz that would be really tacky.




Now - after specimen #1 - this outfit doesn't look too bad. Lets just say - this was not an event for ass baring skirts (yes - when she bent over - we all saw it all), open back shirts and high freaking heels - together. Maybe one - but together it was just too much. Think fields muddy from the rain and carnies... oh the carnies!


SO - go visit the queen of FUG - or at least the Sherriff of FUG.. Miss Kami.

2 comments:

Kami said...

WHAT IN THE WORLD? Where in the hell were you? On another planet? What the hell is that guy's shirt? I can't get past it. I just can't.

Now listen, there is nothing wrong with flip flops all the time and the same shirt in ten colors. :)

Het said...

Well - I moved to Maine. That might just say it all. Seriously, the rips in that shirt ALMOST kept me from focusing on the see through shorts. It was just scary. I think it was like an eclipse - I could only be safe looking at this FUG through the camera lens.

Did I mention this guy was watching and Elvis impersonator perform??

As soon as I saw him I knew I had to photograph him for you. Glad you love him.

OH - and thanks for the nod to my flip flops and t-shirts - although I hear I'm going to have to trade in flip flops for SNOW BOOTS!