Wednesday, August 23, 2006

On the beach...

Tomorrow will be a busy day. I need as many positive thoughts as I can get that the kids will let me get through it all.

Dan and I are signing the lease on our winter rental in the morning. Then I'll be picking up the registration paperwork for Julia's school and taking Dan to work. Then I'm going to sign Julia up for her ice skating lessons.

Then depending on how well the kids are doing we'll either head back to the hotel for lunch and nap or we'll go to the Maine motor vehicle department and get my license - then head to Julia's school and finisht he registration process.

Then we'll have to head back and pick Dan up from work. Doesn't sound too busy - but throw in having to figure out where to go and the needs of 3 kiddos and this could be an all day affair.

1 comment:

Dori (Aviva's mommy) said...

Sending you tons of vibes to make tomorrow go smoothly. Hoping all goes well with registration--it is very exciting.

HUGS!