Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Is it Wednesday already??

Wow.

Time flies.

Apparently when you're not having fun, too.

Ho hum.

Aren't you glad you stopped by.

I'm tired.

I'm also tired of potty training. Spending so much time talking to a kid trying to go potty is umm tiring. Especially when I also have to entertain Em during that time too.

House hunting sucks.

Aren't I the uplifting one today.

I think I need a drink.

A coffee drink.

Is this how you regular coffee drinkers feel when you don't get your fix? I've had an iced capp (yeah - I'm hip with the lingo) for the last 3 mornings. Today. No. Today tired. Coincidence?

I'll leave you all with this pleasant thought.

"In a real dark night of the soul, it is always three o'clock in the morning, day after day." ~F. Scott Fitzgerald

No comments: