Friday, November 14, 2008

In my e-mail

This is an email I received today - apparently from myself in the past to the me in the future - which is the present. Get it? good.

"Greetings from your past. In the fall of 2005, you agreed to receive this
message, which has been preserved for a year in the Forbes.com E-Mail Time 
Capsule.

Here is the text of your message:

Ok - yeah, it's me. I just want to say that you should love you.
You are a
great woman and a wonderful mom.

I bet you have the most beautiful three girls on Earth.
Treat them with
kindness and lots of love.
Remember to tell them you love them MANY times a
day!

Remember to tell yourself you love you!
"

Today as I read this e-mail I had to remember what was going on in my life at this time in 2005. I had just recently found out I was pregnant with Emma, and obviously had just found out to expect another girl. My parents had just arrived back to Arizona after their accident and things were really rough.

I love how optimistic this was.


So to my past self: I do have the three most beautiful girls on Earth, thanks for the reminder and I do love you/me.

No comments: