Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Back to life... (m)

My parents are doing well - same old, same old I guess! Mom seems a little cranky, and Dad's chatty. They really appreciate all the cards and calls they've received.

We spent the weekend at their house taking care of a few things. It was so weird being in their house without them there. Julia was hilarious though - she said "Meemaw and Poppa are gone - let's destroy the house and steal their things!!!!" Dan said to me "Note to self - Julia will never be allowed to stay at home alone!" :) I'm not sure where she got that from - but it was funny.

The dogs have all met - and there is a significant amount of butt smelling going on - and I'm not talking about Anna! Sweetie and Trooper seem to be giving each other a bunch of nasty glances and the occasional growl but other than that - they all seem to get along fine. Savannah and Trooper are FAT from 4 weeks in the kennel - and Sweetie Pie is her lean, trim self. She's about a foot taller than T&S and almost a foot longer!

I feel weird going back to my normal blog format - so for those of you just visiting for an update - I'll try to keep mom and dad updates separate from my normal random chat. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.