Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Obsess much??

It's not even October and I have already mostly planned and purchased all of the fun things for Julia's Halloween party. I LOVE HALLOWEEN! Julia has decided she wants a spooky ooky party - so we're going to have it at dark this year.

She wants to invite 12 little friends (2 of which I'm pretty sure can't make it because of the date) but I don't think our house will handle 10 kids and 10-20 adults. So - I think we're going to make it a Kid only party. I'm nervous since I don't know a lot of these kids all that well and I know the parents will probably feel weird about dropping their kids off -but I just don't have the room. I am going to ask my friends daughter (she's 13) if she wants to come and help out. I think she'll be a huge help. She can entertain Anna if nothing else!! :)

We're also having a chili contest party in November - and then I'm having a cookie exchange in December - so I will need to have a clean house at least 3 times in the next 3 months!!!

I signed up today to do a craft fair with my good friend A. Should be fun. I'm going to make a couple holiday napkin baskets and lots of hairbows to sell. My friend has a great little website with her gift cakes... check them out, they are SO COOL! http://giftcakesaz.tripod.com/ She's going to have her gift cakes there with me. It's the same day as Julia's Halloween party - but I'll have plenty of time to get ready after the craft show.

HUGS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.