Friday, September 23, 2005

More fun with hair...

Ok - I truly feel that God sometimes answers our prayers best by not giving us what we want! I always hoped for a little girl with curly blond hair... with Dan's super curly hair I assumed it would be pretty easy to get. Considering both my girls have stick straight hair with almost NO curl - save for the irritating cowlick - I think it's safe to say that curls are not in my future.

SOOOOoooooo - Julia decided yesterday she wanted to have curly hair today. With her fragile, super fine hair I did not want to fry it on a curling iron - so I decided to go with my mom's answer to curl super straight hair - sponge rollers. :)

Last night Julia was a peach while I rolled her hair into this little purple curlers (mine used to be pink)... and then let her go to sleep...

OH MY! This morning I thanked God for my little straight hair-ed girls. Julia's hair was in tiny curls - they were stuck tot he side of her head! It took 20 minutes to get them separated and then pulled back into a ponytail. :) CUTE - but I'm glad we just get to brush the hair and run out every morning! I can't even think about what it would be like to wash/brush and care for that curly hair all the time!

I have pics - but can't get them to load right now...

No comments: