Monday, June 25, 2007

Living la vida loca

I can't believe what I'm about to say, but, here it goes... Living in a one room (well, it does have a bathroom too) dwelling isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

I'd love another 300 sq ft, but it freaks me out how easily I've adapted to this. The girls too. Their major complaint is volume control, but if this little room was a house out on it's own chunk of land, I think we'd be ok.

Until the snow that is. Once winter hit we'd be at each others throats.

Maybe we would have been ok camping out in a tent all summer. Except for the humidity and bug part.

Don't get me wrong. I can't wait for this weekend when we have a big old house to stretch our legs out in and a big yard to play in, but this certainly wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

No comments: