Saturday, August 25, 2007

I can't take it anymore...

What is up with the MANPRIS??????

I just want to say to all ya'll mens out there... just don't do it. Please.

I beg you.

You are not meant to wear cropped or capri type of pants. Board shorts are as long/short as you should go with non traditional pant lengths.

Even Zack Efron in High School Musical 2 (at the end singing All For One) is wearing some capri length jeans. ICK.

The boys from HI-5 are also often caught wearing this non-flattering downright scary fashion NO.

3 comments:

laurie said...

LOL! I completely agree. Although, I think we can let the boys from HI-5 off the hook - I mean, nothing about those outfits is meant to be fashionable!

Dori (Aviva's mommy) said...

I totally agree with you. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Ya know what else is equally as frightening? That swoop thing Zac Efron has going on with his hair! What's up with that?!