Thursday, January 10, 2008

2007 Portion of our Trip...







Because that's all I have!

I left my camera battery in the charger at my parents, so there were no photos taken after Dec 30.

The other criteria for these photos are that they are they only ones in the horizontal format. Office isn't working on this computer (this is my long dead computer that was sent off for repairs while we were gone over the holidays, can I give a shout out to Notebook Mechanix? They ROCK!!) I need to enter my product key, and it's in a box on it's way here.
See there was fun to be had!! The girls LOVED swimming in December. My parents pool was over 90 degrees while we were there. It was all Julia and Anna talked about for the 2 weeks leading up to the trip!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun!