Thursday, July 19, 2007

Helllooooo!

I am still here. Miss me?

My parents got in from Arizona last Thursday and headed up to the lake on Saturday. My good friend K arrived from Arizona on Wednesday and we had a wonderful time with her (I'm not sure that it was as much fun for her being around 3 crazy kids 24/7!).

Yes, I finally spent a weekend away from the girls. HAD A FREAKING BLAST. Thanks T for a wonderful weekend.

Have some funny Anna stories, and will hopefully have a minute tomorrow night to stop by and post pictures from Mugglefest. We're going to have a great time. I finished up the girls costumes today (Julia as Luna and Anna as a Ravenclaw student... Em will be just a random little thing in a cape (she was going to be an owl... but ugh. SHe won't care... I am going to be some sort of witch (don't need a costume!!). Even Dan will be dressing up since we'll be volunteering through out the night. Let's pray for nice weather!

Spend the weekend at the lake reading (I am SOOOO SOOOO excited)... and then we'll be back here for a couple days.

I just can't wait for vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: