You know... Memphis Steve
1.You are not alone. You are walking in the woods with someone. Who is it?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
We look at each other and I scramble for my camera and then he walks away while I take many pictures of him with the lens cap still on
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe it?
Yellow colonial style farm house with a big wrap around porch. Red door.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk in to the dining room and see the dining room table. Whats on it? Daisies
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
A big plastic cup
8. What do you do with the cup?
Put it on the porch
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What kind of body of water is it?
It's a pond/lake type of water
10. How will you cross the water?
In a kayak
STOP HERE. Don't continue reading until you have your answers.
Ready? OK. Start reading again.
Here's what it all means:
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important person in your life.
Ummmm ok. But you said woods and I was thinking of the person I often used to tread through the woods with. Also it was dark. Did it mention that it was dark or did I just assume it was dark. That's humorous, I spent a lot of time tripping around woods in the middle of the night. Damn boys camp.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.
Nice... a moose. Maybe I should have said an elk? A whale??? something slightly larger. Geez
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
I watch them and then fail... nice
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to solve your problems.
That's good. It was a pretty big house... but a moose sized problem??? I don't know.
5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not drop by unannounced.
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.
7. The durability of the material which the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship.
Plastic. I guess that makes sense
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude.
I put it on the porch. To protect it.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life. Not a toe in the water...