Monday, September 24, 2007

Bitten by the bug...

As i mentioned in my previous post regarding Dans transgressions... I took Julia to see the Rodgers and Hammerstein version of Cinderella.

Julia is a very musical kiddo, very dramatic. I think she found her calling. Her momma did too.

I briefly had dreams of auditioning for the upcoming presentation of Much Ado About Nothing (my favorite Shakespeare production). Then I found that they were holding auditions in NYC. Not exactly what I'm interested in cutting my dramatic teeth on. (I'll look for something a little less... well a little less)

Julia wants to perform though. She's currently in the choir at a performing arts studio. She wants to learn the piano and violin. She wants to do ballet and hip hop. She wants to sing. She wants to act. I need a 2nd and 3rd job to come close to paying for this stuff.

No comments: