Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Here's a funny Mama story...

The other morning, my mom went to McDonalds to get an ice cream cone.

At the drive-thru she said to the young man, "Can I have an ice cream cone?"

The young man replied, "I'm not your mom, if you want to order one, I'll give it to you." HA

At the window my mom explained she was simply asking if they had them that early in the day. He apologized for being "fresh". My mom left with an ice cream cone and a smile.

UPDATE:

My mom returned to McD's this morning for a cone. As she pulled up to the speaker she said, "Can I get a vanilla cone, please?"

The response from the box, "Isn't it a bit early for ice cream, did you eat all your breakfast?"

My mom's reply, "MOM? Is that you?"

HA

When she got to the window the same kid was working. He apologized to my mom and said he saw her coming and just couldn't resist.

I think he made her day!

No comments: