Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A whole new world...

I thought I would update on the craziness that's happening around me. Last week I was begged (followed into the parking lot by the manager) to apply for a job at BRU. She was bribing me with promises of sparkling water (ha) and a fill in the blanks schedule.

Then on Saturday the manager at Gymbo offered me a job and was shoving applications at me and I found another one in my bag when I got home.

Yesterday I was offered a very exciting business opportunity that is tailor made for me. I will meet with her later this week or early next week to go over the details and I'm psyched to accept the offer. Once it's a done deal, I'll fill you in on the details.

It's unbelievable.

My business is going well. I had my first client come and go (and I'm so proud of him for making it big) and my other client is doing well and adding services. I also have a couple more potential clients lined up. (BTW - I'm looking for someone to do a logo design??? Anyone, anyone??)

Seriously, I'm in awe.

For a stay at home mom - I feel like I've struck gold. Feeling needed and sought after in the business world is an amazing feeling. I'm even more excited since the opportunities will allow me to continue to be with my kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the opportunity! Can't wait to hear about it!

Veronica Burchard said...

WTG Het! That is soooo awesome!!