Sunday, September 23, 2007

yack

For the third time this week, I am awake in the wee hours of the morning with a sick kidlet. Anna started last weekend with a fever and laid in my bed whining till all hours of the morning.

Then came Julia with her horking in the middle of the night on Wednesday. All 5 of us were up from 330-630a with her. Again. Fun.

Now this morning (as in 12:10 AM) Em just puked her little guts out. Soooo much vomit. Ick. I was holding her (well, of course I was!!) when it happened. She had just gone back to sleep, and she got me good. Not a single drop on her though. Nice. Again. Fun.

I'm hoping this fun ends soon. I need some sleep.

Oh - and no funnel cakes for me tomorrow... I have to stay home from the Fair with the puker.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's no fun! I hope Em feels better soon!

FYI....you're a good mom! If that were us, I'd make Kurt stay home with the puker and go have my funnel cake!

Anonymous said...

Ewww! Poor Em... and poor Mommy! Hopefully, it won't tour the rest of the family...