Thursday, August 04, 2005

Awww relief...

So - I'm sitting around earlier today - moping. It's a terrible horrible no good very bad day. Now - I'm in Maine - so it's better than some - but bad as far as good days go...

David left yesterday... sad. I know it was time - but I'll miss his energy and late night chats. This beach feels empty today.

Next - I hit my damn head. HARD. I'm guessing from my blurred vision in triplicate - terrible headache and tender noggin that I did sustain some form of a mild concussion.

The beach is beautiful, my kids are wonderful and make me happy - but today I'm just a little blue. I want to be out having fun but my damn head hurts!

So..... then Joanna arrives. Her beautiful smile and most gorgeous strawberry blonde curly hair made my whole damn day... We spent the afternoon discussing David's fine points and those of my beautiful little girls. :) I was so happy to see her it brought me to tears. :) I love her.

That's all...

No comments: