Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The BEST time!

We had the best time on vacation... it was wonderful.

It was everything I hoped it would be. The weather was amazing, the kids were great. The campfires were revealing and entertaining. The lobster was tasty - the grape nut ice cream delicious!

I'm depressed to be back here - but it happens each year - I get depressed and want to go back.

This year I am coming back with a little surprise though... I'm pregnant!!! Yes, I know - we said we were done. Apparently someone else had other plans for our family. We're cautiously excited - after my loss in February it's hard to get REALLY excited yet. I found out Monday, Aug 8. Julia called it a week earlier though. :) She's 3/3 with my pregnancies now. I have no idea how far along I am... I get some blood work done this week and I think we'll have a better guess. So - sometime in March or April it looks like we'll have a family of 5!

I miss you guys!

No comments: