Sunday, August 14, 2005

Ben Stiller likes 'pazanga'

I made lasagna last night - it was REALLY good - I used ground turkey instead of ground beef (avoid that greasy oil slick) and 1/2 cottage cheese for the ricotta. So - to get Julia to try it - I told her that it was Garfields favorite food.

In her head that translated into "Madagascar" likes lasagna. So - we had leftover lasagna for lunch (even better now!) and Julia sits down to eat hers and announces "Ben Stiller likes pazagna". Amazing how her mind works sometimes.

Well - I'm sad to say I was unsuccesful in downloading the end of 2003 and all of 2004 of my old blog site - but I do have hard copies of them. Even so - I don't think I'm going to try and move them here. I think it's important to move forward right now.

SO - have I mentioned that I'm going to be a mom to 3?!!!! It's still not sinking in. I suppose it will take more time before the reality of that hits me. Maybe next week, when I finally have an indication as to how far along I am. Or - maybe not.

One of my friends is pregnant again - Julia and Anna are close in age to two of hers - like by weeks. Well - she's pregnant and due in February - and just found out she's having twins. I so feel for her. (HUGS LISA!!) How scary!

hugs

het

No comments: