Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Behold - my name is Meeks...

Ok - I'm in love. With a little boy. Well - he's all grown up now and it's probably highly inappropriate to have a crush when I'm married and have 2 kids. :) Well - Dan has the same crush so I'm not as worried...

I was reintroduced to a face from my past on my vacation. His name is David and I've been swept off my feet. At 300+ lbs that's hard to do.

Ok - you flamers - and you know who you are - I'm prepared to listen to your tirade on the sanctity of my marriage vows - but before you get going - let me challenge you - spend an hour in his presence - well, for goodness sakes 5 darn minutes and you'll be obsessed as well. :)

Here are some of his more redeeming qualities -
*First and foremost - he has the MOST amazing voice, it's deep and rich and melodic - and is usually followed by the most boisterous, heartfelt laugh ahhhhhh
*He is an old soul.
*He makes me feel like a queen - and not my pantyhose size--- he totally gets me for who I am
*He's smart
*He's kind
*He's a pitcher ;) - you know what that means - great arms
*He has a smile bigger than his home state
*He's amazing.

So - I know you are asking why I haven't left my family and run off into the mountains with him? Well - besides the obvious fact that I'm married to the perfect man for me?

NO - he's not 15... :)

Here's the kicker - I'm finally a grown up. I re-met this amazing man (did I mention he's beautiful on the outside too???) and although I WAS attracted to him (I'm married, not dead for goodness sakes!!!) I unfortunately came to the realization that I want him more for a son than a boy toy... He gives me hope in the world IS good. It's a pretty tall order for one man - but he sure fits the bill. He made me reconsider having a third child - and I don't mean WITH him! ;)

So - I'm done raving - for now!

No comments: