Tuesday, July 11, 2006

hey

Could I get some big hugs sent my parents way? This past year has been one big tragic event after another, starting of course with the accident back in August. They continue to go through a lot. Today was hard because they had to put their dog Sweetie Pie down today due to bone cancer. If you remember they lost their German Shepherd, Gretchen, right after the accident when she was hit by a car, but Sweetie survived the accident with only minor wounds. They have a lot going on and it would mean a lot if you could send some happy thoughts, prayers, hugs and whatever other positive energy you can muster towards them.

Thanks!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Keeping your parents in my prayers! Hugs!

Dori (Aviva's mommy) said...

Lots of prayers for your parents.

Brooke (CrazyRN) said...

Keeping them in my prayers Het. I hope things are going smoothly for you so far on your journey!

Anonymous said...

Having a cry! Thanks so much, it means a lot! :)