Monday, July 17, 2006

Love it...

I just plain stole this off of my friend B's myspace... I like it since it's a little different...

Where were you born? Willingboro, NJ

How many of your myspace friends have you kissed? Umm - Jo - And? Have I kissed you? I don't think any.

How tall are you?5'8

"Where is your ideal house located? On a lake in Maine

Last person you talked to? Dan

Have you ever taken pictures in a photobooth?Yep.

When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Sunday night

What are your keys on your key chain for? house, garage, mailbox, van

Where was the furthest place you traveled today? To the Maine Mall

Who do you want to marry? danny boy

Do you like mustard? Sometimes

Do you prefer to sleep or eat?Sleep.

Who is your favorite person to drunk dial? I don't usually drunk dial - just pester the people around me

Do you say the word ..'bizatch?No. but Beyotch - yes.

Do your parents slap you?How old was the person who wrote this? :)

How many rings till you answer the phone?3 or 4

Do you look like your mom or dad? Mostly my Dad

What color is your razor?Pink

How long does it take you in the shower?5 minutes.

Can you do splits? Never could - but I can put my legs behind my head

What movie do you want to see right now? Movies? Aren't those - those round things you watch at home when the kids go to bed?

Do you put lotion on your legs before you wear skirts or shorts? Yep

What did you do for New Years eve? I watched the March of the Penguins with my kidlets

Did you think The Grudge was scary? Never saw it....

What was the cause of your last accident? A little old guy turned left in front of me.

Do you own a camera phone?No.

Would you ever dye your hair red? It's kind of red now

What song is overplayed? I wouldn't know - you'd have to listen to the radio...

How many rings are on your fingers right now? None

What are you drinking? Water

Was your mom a cheerleader?No

.Can you pump gas? Of course.

Who is your favorite person to talk to online? And

What's the last letter of your middle name? R

Are you pregnant? Not today

Do you still talk to your first boyfriend/girlfreind? i don't really know who the "first" was - but I still talk to some of my old boyfriends, not the girlfriend

Who did you vote for on American Idol?Don't watch it.

Do you drink Egg Nog? Once a year

When was the last time you saw your boyfriend/girlfriend? ten seconds ago

Have you ever had a hickey?Yes.

Do you still like the Dixie Chicks, despite the Bush thing? I like them *because* of the Bush thing.

What do you buy at the movies?Popcorn and Coke. Sometimes Twizzlers or Goobers

.Do you know how to play poker?Yes.

Who do you cheat off of at school? Never have...

Do you wear your seatbelt?Yes.

What do you sleep in? Usually a bra and undies - sometimes a pair of cute pjs (tank and capris)

Anything big ever happen in your town? Everyday

Do you like funny or serious people better?A combination of both is nice.

Ever been to Vegas? yep - once

Paris or Nicole?Nicole.

Do you make good pancakes?Yes.

Is Nick Lachey hot?Yes.

Did you eat a cookie today?No.

Do you know cuss words in other langauges?yes.

Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?Pay.

Do you hate chocolate? No - not since I had Julia...

No comments: