Sunday, July 02, 2006

I DID IT!

Yep - I was able to rid my home of 0-3 month clothes. I put 2 little cute outfits in Emma Leigh's box, but the rest of the 0-3 month clothes have found their way into our donation bag.

I also filled two more garbage bags full of kids clothes to donate. WHOO HOO!

Now - I'm not saying the things went into the bag without a couple of tears shed, but they are there and that's what counts.

I can still have another baby if I want (which I don't!!) but I would have to buy it new clothes - and that's ok with me. I think the 4th sister should be able to get new clothes anyway. But - let me make this clear - I don't want there to be a 4th girl. Dan doesn't want there to be a 4th girl... and really - not even if the 4th child has a penis. Which I realize would make it a boy - even though I don't know what a small child with a penis would like like. ;)

No comments: