Friday, April 25, 2008

Read all about it!

My friend has started an amazing business with some of her friends and I wanted to share it. She is super creative and crafty and is always making something new for someone. I'm thrilled for her to turn her talents into a business.

I love her diaper cakes and towel cakes and highly recommend them for baby showers, bridal showers, birthdays, bachelorette parties (she has done some hilarious ones for the bride-to-be at the request of her friends!) whatever you can think of. I've seen her work (and even recieved one when I was expecting Em!!) and she puts a ton of effort into them.

The other items they have on their site are adorable! I love the bows, and the burp cloths/diaper changing pads are precious!

You have to check out the healing touch bracelets they also have listed on their site, beautiful!

So - enough product endorsement... I mean it though - it's worth checking out and bookmarking for when you need a great gift!

No comments: