Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I want a brother...

Julia and I were having a discussion about the big/little sister topic last night and she reminded me that she wanted a little brother. She at first told me that she HAD a brother - her cousin Conor. So I explained that he was her cousin - not a brother. "No - the other one in Michigan, Caleb". I explained that Caleb was also a cousin. She decided to firmly state her intention of having a little brother. "Mom, I really want a little brother, you know, I'm ALL ABOUT THE BOYS" :)

She is and she isn't... there is a little boy at her preschool - Damien - that tells everyone she is his girlriend. She is adamant that they are not "TOGETHER" they are just friends. There is another little boy Isaac that is in love with her - everyday he asks her to come to his house to play. He told his mom "BUT I LOVE HER" when she said it wasn't a good day to have company over. It's tough to be loved sometimes.

As a retired "I'm all about the boys" kind of girl - I hope she waits a bit before becoming obsessed. I spent too much of my time worrying about boys and I hope she has some time to find herself first. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

horny little girl wants some, send her to my house I like them underage