Monday, April 25, 2005

Supernanny is SOOO good for me

Have a learned anything? Not much? Other than that WHEW I have it pretty good! These kids are NUTS. I'm so glad that she is able to help these families since they are obviously out of control. After a particularly tought day - it's sooo nice to sit down in a quiet living room and watch OTHER people kids do crazy things.

I had a hard mommy day. Julia is in super grump mode - lots of whining, lots of talking back, lots of 4 year old behavior. By the end of the day I was DONE! Then watching these super bratty twins on Supernanny makes me feel so much better about my day. I know she is such a good little girl but some days it can be hard to deal with so much drama in a 4 year old body.

Julia has been helping me teach Anna sign language and she's GETTING IT! Julia is SOOO proud that she taught Anna how to sign. Tonight Anna started showing us the sign for WATER. It was one of Julia's first signs too. Anna can do other signs - like HI, BYE, SO BIG, UP, and her own little sign for MORE. This is the first "real" sign she's used. She doesn't form her hand into a W - but she does the actual sign. It's SOOO cute. And Julia is really proud. So am I.

I'm so glad my kids aren't out of control like those I see in life and TV around me. I'm proud they are smart, sweet little girls. I'll just keep coming back and reading this over and over.

Take a deep breath - they are GREAT kids!

No comments: