Saturday, April 16, 2005

WHOO HOO - it's a garbage sale!

Yes, I know. Why am I still awake at 1am when both kidlets are asleep? Because I'm excited about my garage (garbage) sale tomorrow.

I just can't wait to see how many people are waiting outside for me to open my doors... I can't wait to count the people who want to dicker over the $.25 asking price of used paperback... I can't wait till someone actually pays me money to take my crap away!

I'm a freecycler - most of you will know what that means. For those who don't - it means that I frequently send out an email to a group of people on line (other freecyclers) to let them know I have some crazy shit to get rid of - and see if anyone else out there wants it. I won't get too into my freecycle rants - but sometimes people will indeed fight over your ---- well----- shit! But that's only when it's free... stick a $.25 price tag on it - and it's all of a sudden ----- expensive shit!

So - be sure to check back later as I update on the success of this fun garbage sale. Ohhhhhhh - did I mention it's a community wide garage sale? Lots of advertising = lots of strange people lined up in a couple hours to look at the stuff I no longer want!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you have any of your daughters panties I will buy them unwashed