Friday, November 04, 2005

The Donald has something going for him...

Yes - he has VERY VERY bad hair, and a stupid catch phrase... but man - he makes for good tv. The Apprentice and the bastard stepdaughter - Martha's Apprentice are the only realy Reality TV shows that I enjoy - and boy do I love them.

I think more often than not they (THE DON, and Marty S) get it right - but I think it's hard for them to really understand the extent of the crazies that they have... Marcus for the DON and Jim for Marty.

How many times in my careers would I have loved to FIRE the asses of the people around me. Ok - and in real life - I have SO many people I would FIRE. At least Marty's "YOU DON'T FIT".

People on my list to get FIRED:

* That crazy neighbor in my backyard that has a big ass Rooster that crows all freaking night.... even if it's against the CCR's.

* The lady at the YMCA who asks me 100 times if I have my ID - even though it's scanned and I already told her yes

* Dan - since he won't get up right this exact second and get me another brownie

* The people who drive 25 miles too fast down my road and skid around the corner in front of my house

* OK - strike Dan - he got me my brownie - so he's good

* People who keep sending me these damn bills - as if I had lots of money sitting around I wouldn't send it to them on good faith... :)

* The little rail thin skinny things at the pool who bitch about that ONE dimple in their thigh that is probably a freckle to their best buddy with them - who has probably an extra 50 lbs on them... :)

* Walgreens - because they have managed to end up on EVERY single stinking corner EVERY where... sometimes with 2-3 stores in a mile span

* People who have already put out their Christmas decorations. I haven't taken my Halloween decorations down yet... C'Mon folks - give me a little love here!

* While I'm on that subject - the fact that Christmas themed items have been in stores for a month or two already!

* My maid - my house is a mess and I'm paying her GOOD money to keep my shit off the floor (aw hell - that's me.... I'm firing my damn self)

I'm sure my list could go on and on....

No comments: