Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Vocab of an almost 18 month old...

Some of you (I think the grandparents might be guilty party??? ;) ) have asked me what Anna says/signs now. This is what I can remember -

She signs - UP WATER BABY SLEEP MILK MORE PLEASE :)

She says - "hi" "bye" "daddy" "mommy" "thethe" (sissy) "who-ya" (Julia) "juju" "doggie" "sweeeetie" "all done" "dank you" "Cuse me" "DORA" "mambo" (Elmo) "bay-beeeeeee" "ball"

Don't forget - "peee-u" "tinky" "nasty" "YUCKY"

This afternoon I was changing her diaper and she said "dat's nasty" Julia and I laughed and laughed and laughed. I told Julia I think we need to start watching what we say about her now!

I know there is more - but it just escapes me.... she is at a stage where she pretty much repeats anything she hears! It's cute!

Edited to add: "hahn-d" (hand - and she holds hers out!) "git doggie" "OUT"

Still thinking of more....

No comments: