Tuesday, November 22, 2005

It's official - Julia is sick!

How do I know??? Well - she slept during the daytime for starters!! Julia has not willingly napped since around her 2nd birthday. She actually ASKED to take a nap.

Her forehead hurts, her mouth (pointing to her throat) hurts, she has a fever and she's just feeling poopy. Did I mention she was cranky all morning?

I've had a bad sinus headache for a couple days and haven't felt great - but blamed it on allergies and being pregnant. Anna has also been congested - but she's getting 3 new teeth and 2 of her molars are still coming in so I figured that was to blame.

The little sick one is just laying on the couch with her blanket and pillow - watching tv and sipping ice water. It funny how fast they go downhill - just this morning she was happily telling me what to put in my blog. :)

No comments: