Friday, November 04, 2005

SICK o' THIS HEAT

I hate, hate, hate when people complain aimlessly about the weather... there is nothing you can do about it - and quite frankly - it's just annoying!

That said - I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sick of this heat. Enough is enough. I don't think that November and 90 degree temps should be synonymous. EVER - well unless you are in the Southern Hemi - which I'm NOT.

I was thrilled to find out I'd be pregnant Aug - March - the baby would be OUT by the time it got unbearable here in the inferno of AZ... but this summer has not ended.

We are still suffering $200-300 electric bills. I FINALLY turned off the A/C and opened the windows to let the refreshing 90 degree stifling heat permeate every crevice of our house. This is suppsoed to be an energy efficient house - and if by energy effiecient you mean holds heat like a old school oven - then yep - we have energy efficiency!

Ok - enough bitching. I'm going to go get some more ice water - and pray the sun goes down early tonight and we can drop 10 degrees!

No comments: