Tuesday, November 01, 2005

LIke we needed any more ESTROGEN in our house



Yep - you heard me .... It's a third Dougherty girl. Poor, poor Dan... 4 females under one roof. In case you don't know what you are looking at - the pic on the left is of the face - the head is to the left - body to the right... and a hand at the top waving hello! The U/S photo on the right is of a spread eagle little girl - looking up from the bottom! ;)

The U/S was amazing - that level II thing is cool. We saw all four chambers of the heart, the spine, the bones in the legs and arms... ;) This baby is one well documented monkey/alien thing-a-ma-bob. SHE was being rather uncooperative - moving around the entire time. Now I'm panicked - another ANNA baby! We're all in for a world of hurt now! The tech finished up and then sent in the perinatologist - that freaked me out. He said everything looked fine - but he couldn't see exactly what he wanted in the read outs - so he came in to do it.

I'm happy to know what we're having - the long wait is at it's end.... hell - I still have quite a wait don't I! :)

Julia is very disapointed - she sooooooooo wanted a little brother - and now she's cranky. I told her it's Dad's fault - so be cranky at him. He's in charge of the Y chromosome ....

My OB appt went well this morning as well. HER heartbeat was at 162 - and SHE's right above my belly button.

Dan's off looking for a 2nd job to get a larger house with more bathrooms - and pay for 3 weddings! ;) Poor, poor little Dan the man. I keep telling him - he's the man for the job though.

So - thanks for all your email this morning - the blue vibes were SOOO off... but appreciated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly said...

Congratulations again!

Girl - you need to get word verification and you'll get rid of this spam! ;)