Monday, October 31, 2005

Smell my feet!!!




So - it's done - another holiday that we beat to death... YEAH US!

The kids had a great time going house to house - and our neighbor Todd didn't dissapoint - he has a huge professional sound system that he sets up and plays scary music or Halloween-y tunes - he saw me coming and threw on Thriller. :) It's so much fun seeing lots of people dressed up in their costumes dancing in the street.

So - I was a witch (surprise, surprise) and Dan was a hockey fan. The girls were precious.

Julia is a VERY popular little girl... many little kids squealed "MOMMMMMAAAA - it's JULIA!!! I LOVE HER!" :) That makes a mom's heart happy. :)

Anna was freaking precious in Julia's hand me down lamb costume - she enjoyed shreiking "TREAT" to the people in the houses. She rode in the stroller since after two houses she was done holding hands with her big sister and running all willy nilly in the streets!

So we're all cuddled in our jammies - watching "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" then it's to bed for this family... big day tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly said...

Oh my God! We totally watched Charlie Brown before going to bed last night too! I love the beginning when Linus says, "I didn't know you were going to kill it!" (in reference to the big pumpkin Lucy picked out!)

Half way through, Jack said, "I love that silly dog!"

Girls are beautiful as always!

Jenn said...

I love the last picture! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

rather smell your p---y