Thursday, October 13, 2005

Oh yes - the baby!

Apparently by some of your email - I am in a certain state of denial that there is yet another Dougherty baby parasiting off of me! Well - yes. It's true - I am in denial - and I like it there!

Ok - so the info you are looking for -

Things are going well. My BP is under control with the meds and I've finally adjusted to the medication. The heartbeat has been good. My ultrasound is next week - Thursday Oct 20 (Happy Birthday Julie girl!!!) - and hopefully I'll be able to share with ya'll if this is indeed Dougherty girl #3. My next appointment is Nov 1 - 9am -and then I'm having a level II ultrasound later that morning.

So - that's all here - I'm 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Yes, I'm still nauseaus (you KNOW I can't spell that damn word!!)

Ok - I looked it up - nau·seous ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nôshs, -z-s)
adj. Causing nausea; sickening: “the most nauseous offal fit for the gods” (John Fowles). Usage Problem. Affected with nausea.

I am still NAUSEOUS - but it's letting up a bit. I can't wait to feel normal again!

Things are going well, I'll feel better after my ultrasounds determine this baby is growing fine and healthy - and when I can start feeling the baby on a regular basis.

Thank you so much for thinking of me - but I'm going back to denial for a while longer... :)

No comments: