Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Whoo hooooo - it's the most wonderful time ... of the year!

I just love the holidays - and this starts with Oct 1 - when we begin our preparations for Halloween - and goes all the way past Christmas - Julia's birthday and then New Years! 3 months of fun!

We began decorating for Halloween this weekend - Julia LOVE LOVE LOVES all the spooky ooky stuff! She wants us to get some things for out front to scare people. :) Our neighbor has a great set up for Halloween - and Julia wants to go see it every night!

Julia's Halloween party is less than 3 weeks away - and she can't wait.

In November we'll have the chili party and then celebrate Turkey Day - and that weekend after Thanksgiving - we'll begin decorating for Christmas! We have lots of fun things planned for the holidays this year - my annual Cookie Exchange, the Polar Express trip, our visit to see the Nutcracker by Ballet Arizona (we have front row, center section seats this year!!!). I'm sure we'll find more to shove into that time as 3 of Julia's good friends have near Xmas birthdays - and of course her birthday party!

I had my 2nd OB appointment yesterday - and things are going well. My BP was low - so they aren't going to adjust my medication again (thank GOOODNESS!!!!). I have my ultrasound on Oct 20 - and we hope to find out the baby's gender at that time - then a week or so after that I'm having a level II ultrasound to get a really good look at the baby. We all heard the baby's heartbeat yesterday - a solid 162-169 bpm. Everything else looks good and on track! I'm 15w4days today!

No comments: