Thursday, October 13, 2005

Getting to know you - getting to know all about you... :)

HA HA - and you didn't think I'd do it!

1. Legal First name? Heather
2. Were you named after anyone? Nope
3. Do you wish on stars? Yep
4. When did you last cry? 2 nights ago - my shoulder was killing me
5. What is your favorite lunch meat? it depends - right now I've been craving bologna..
6. What is your birth date? May 16
7. Whats your most embarrassing CD? N'sync?
8. Would you be friends with you? Most likely - but I'm hard to get to know!
9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? no. ;)
10. What are your nicknames? Het, Heddy, Heetar Annibald
11. Would you bungee jump? Yes, if I didn't have kids
12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? They rarely have laces
13. Do you think that you are strong? More than I knew
14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? it changes ALL the time right now
15. Shoe Size? pre-kids 7 1/2 - now 9!!
16. Red or pink? Red.
17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My fat ass...
18. Who do you miss most? Lately - lots of people
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? ummm yellow - and none...
20. What are you listening to right now? Invasion
21. What did you eat for breakfast? Dan and Julia made pancakes!
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Mac and cheese
23. What is the weather like right now? HOT
24. Last person you talked to on the phone? Deidre from the OBs office
25. The first things you notice about the opposite sex? nothing right now...
26. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Love her!
27. Favorite Drink? Used to be CocaCola - but now just VERY cold water
28. Hair Color? Brown with some blonde
29. Do you wear contacts? nope
30. Favorite Food? Right now - anything I can choke down
31. Last Movie You Watched? I don't remember!
32. Favorite Day Of The Year? Christmas Eve
33. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Good movies.
34. Summer Or Winter? Summer there - winter here
35. Hugs OR Kisses? hugs
36. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Right now - cheesecake
37. Living Arrangements? House with da hubby, da doughkids, da 3 dogs, da cat and da fish
38. What books Are You Reading? Eragon
39. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Don't have one
40. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Nothing - was out and about - oh wait - we watched last weeks Apprentice - and I think something else...
41. Favorite Smells? sleepy baby, and COLD
42. Favorite junk food? Right now - cheetos.
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Da Beatles
44. What's the farthest you've been from home? It depended on where I live - when I was in Michigan... California - when I'm in AZ - Maine!

No comments: