Saturday, October 15, 2005

WOW - Anna's been busy!!

Anna was dancing with her sister - and then she stopped and pointed to her diaper and said "oooohhh, poopooo" She does this a lot after she goes and wants her diaper changed. So I checked and she was still dry. She said it again two times... so I asked her if she had to go potty and she shook her said yes, then I asked her if she wanted to go ON the potty and she said yes - and took my hand and walked me to the bathroom!!! She climbed up and sat for a couple of minutes. Then she did it!

She PEED and POOPED on the potty!!!!

oh my - we were all so shocked. Julia and Dan were both there as my witnesses. She was so excited - and confused! It was cute. I don't plan to push it - but if she wants to volunteer to go - I'll let her!! I guess instead of getting her a potty for Xmas - we'll get it for Halloween!She's not even 17 months old... crazy little monkey. I'm glad she wants to imitate her big sister so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.