Thursday, October 06, 2005

I'm it! Kelly tagged me sooooo...

Here it goes...

What was I doing 10 years ago, 5 years ago, last year, yesterday, today...

Oct 1995 - I was living in sin in East Lansing with Dan. Soemtimes going to class - when I could manage up the courage to do it. I was LOVING my brothers football games for his senior year in HS... I was 20 years old. I was driving my Toyota Corolla - working at the Lansing State Journal as a dispatcher and living with Dan (my sweet hubby) and 2 friends - Kelly (I miss you girl!) and crazy but lovable Kristie.

Oct 2000 - I was very pregnant with Julia (born 12/28/00) and at this point I was working VERY part time for Arizona Services for the Deaf as a relay operator. I had already left the Accounting firm and just biding my time till I could hang out at home all the time with my baby girl! I think I was still driving my Toyota - and Dan was in a 2 door Honda Civic but I think both were sold very soon after for a new 4 door Honda Civic.

Oct 2004 - I was recovering from the fog of having little Anna (5/22/04), and doing the rounds of soccer, gymnastics and other fun kid activities. I was driving my brand new Honda Oddyssey and loving it. Nothing much else was going on other than family and kid stuff. We were getting ready for Julia's Halloween party - and I was working on a benefit car wash and a benefit yard sale for my friends SILs family.

Yesterday - you can check out my blog from yesterday to find out what particular brand of hell I was engaged in - but I had to drive Miss Daisy (my grandmothers 1986 Buick Century) - and it broke down 6 times by the time I was down the street!! Still driving my Odyssey most days!

Today - Things are much better today - Anna is down for her nap - and Julia is being a much better listener today - although she is SET on having a Polka Party with her friends tonight. She is not taking NO for an answer... so she's been in time out a bunch for being sassy. She helped finish up the invitations for her Halloween Party.

I'll tag - JOANNA - this was made for your OCDNESS! ;)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow - I guess I missed that you used to live in Michigan. I always wondered who had family up there! LOL THanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

I've put together a little page to help [buick centurion]
people find good places for [buick centurion]
related sites. If you get a chance check out [buick centurion]
.
Keep the shiny side UP!. Ray in San Diego**KEYWOR